Wednesday, August 16, 2006

One Week Left to Prepare

I leave on the around the world tour in one week! I thought it was time to post the schedule for the trip. Here it is. If anyone would like to join B and I on our adventure let us know! We would love to see you.

Europe (August 23rd to October 10th)

Dubai (October 10th – October 17th)

Nairobi, Kenya (October 17th – November 4th)

Cairo, Egypt (October November 4th – November 20th)

Bangkok, Thailand (November 20th – January 18th)

Sydney, Australia (January 18th – February 22nd)

Fiji (February 22nd – March 22nd)

Also, for those that have not yet heard, check out www.macworldtour.com. My Aunt Joyce was kind enough to set up this site for us so that we can try to get a sponsor for our trip!

Well thats all for now. I have to get some more stuff done so that I make my 11:30 am flight next wednesday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poopies. Just thought that I would let you know that I will be there. Thailand (and maybe Australia), here I come! It will be super exciting! Who's coming with me?!