Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just finished packing....i think

I just finished packing my stuff for the next 7 months. I had to fit everything into a backpacking pack. Deciding exactly what to pack was very difficult. It took almost all day to sort through what I had and pick out the items special enough to bring.

Here’s what I have:

5 pairs of underwear
4 t-shirts
3 pairs of shorts (1 cargo, 1 boardshort, 1 basketball short)
2 pairs of socks
Long sleeve shirt
Underarmor
Pair of jeans
Light jacket
Poncho
Sandals
Running shoes
Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, Listerine, Contact lens solution)
Antibacterial wash
Face wash
Sunscreen
Malaria pills
Diarrhea medication
Insect repellent
Mosquito net
Sleeping bag
Canon rebel xt
Mac Book Pro
iPod Nano
Flashlight
Headlamp
Pacsafe
Locks
Notebook
Passport
Tickets
Daypack
Water bottle
Money/credit cards

I don’t leave for a couple of days so let me know if I forgot anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot your framed picture of Stu.

Anonymous said...

What the f is pacsafe? And just something I´ve learned from my time down here....diarrhea meds are sort of the devil. They´re nice if you have to be on a bus or plane for hours,but they really just make everything worse by keeping it in. There´s some real Peace Corps wisdom for you. I´m jealous you´re going to Fiji.If you have a chance, you should read Getting Stoned With Savages. Good read.